Open for Business / COVID – 19 Statement
Here at König Brewing Systems, we understand the strange time the world is in right now. For us, it is important to maintain a business as usual policy (as usual as possible) for the benefit of our employees and customers while meeting the guidelines as mandated by the province of BC and the Government of Canada.
The health and safety of our employees and customers are of top priority and so we have implemented the following changes.
• Implementation of an Entry Assessment. This form in completed daily by employees.
• Client visits are discouraged, however, if a client insists, the Entry Assessment form must be filed out and submitted before travel and proper precautions and protocols must be followed at our facility,
• It is encouraged that those who can work from home do so
• All shop workers must always wear full PPE , including respirators
• All employees must maintain a 6ft distance from each other
• Tools must not be shared unless necessary if required wash before handing them off
• Wipe down all common surfaces, keyboards, water cooler, door handles etc regularly
• Arrange contactless deliveries
• Take turns using common areas such as lunchrooms and stairwells
• Wash hands often for a min of 20 seconds
• Most importantly, if at any time a member of the team is feeling unwell, they are to STAY HOME, call the local health line or their doctor and quarantine for 14 days.
By implementing and adhering to these guidelines, we can continue operating and maintaining staff during these times.
We are all in this together!